Aloha & Happy New Year! Kauai is such an amazing place to call home. If you haven’t yet experienced this magical gem of an island you must plan a trip. You will love everything Kauai has to offer. This year is a new year. Take a moment to treat yourself to a relaxing Kauai vacation in paradise. Away from all the traffic, busy work office, and just the every day routine. Hawaiian Airlines is offering great deals from the West Coast to Hawaii, as well as inter-island flights. Great deals for Kauai accommodations for arrivals now through March 13, 2014. Don’t wait too long. Take advantage of our limited time offers on select Kauai Vacation rental accommodations.
Pine Tree Villa is back in action!!! This wonderful 3 bedroom/3.5 bath oceanfront home offers panoramic ocean views of Hanalei Bay. We are offering a special discounted rate for booking dates 4/4 – 4/15/14 and 15% off of the weekly rates for booking dates 9/6 – 10/31/14. North shore Hanalei vacation rentals are very popular all year round. Call us today to book your reservation!
Hanalei offers convenience and the opportunity to explore Kauai’s beautiful north shore.
With all sorts of food around you, it can be a bit challenging to avoid temptation. Here are some of our tips to help you avoid the unnecessary weight gain during the holidays.
- Never go to a party hungry. Eat a healthy snack before so that you don’t indulge.
- Your best bet is to stick to the dishes that look the most appetizing to you. This way you can enjoy the foods you like, and still leave room for dessert.
- Remember to watch your portions. Grab a small plate instead of a big one. Try to fill your plate with fresh, healthy vegetables, which will pack the punch. In other words fill you up quicker, without adding too many calories. Think small portions.
- Watch out for the extra sauces, gravies and dips. These items tend to contain a lot of fat and calories that will quickly add up.
- Take caution with alcohol at parties. Holiday drinks contain a lot of fat and calories that will add unwanted pounds . Try to stick to a small glass of wine, or a small cocktail made with fresh squeezed juice. Forget about all the concentrated juices.
- Work out and exercise at least 30 minutes a day. If not, try to get in some type of exercise the day of a holiday party. Even if you can only find 10 free minutes, it will be beneficial to burn some extra calories before you consume a lot of them. Exercise is fun, and it will make you so happy!
Tis’ the season to socialize, and celebrate good times with friends and family. It is important to keep a healthy mind plan, so don’t splurge on things that will leave you feeling yucky.
We wish you and your family safe, healthy, and happy holidays!
Fall Season is here! The 12th Annual FALL FESTIVAL on the campus of Kauai Christian Academy (KCA) located at 4000 Kilauea Rd. (LIghthouse Road) in Kilauea on Friday and Saturday, October 26th and 27th from 4pm to 9pm. Rain or shine!
Open to everyone. Get into the spirit of Halloween and dress up. Bring the whole family and enjoy a happy and fun carnival experience!
There will be Awesome Activities * bounce house * pony rides * carnival games * airsoft wars * petting zoo * hay rides * corn maze * costume contest * and more.
Fabulous Food North Shore Grindz, Killah Steaks, Paco’s Tacos, Kettle Corn, and more! Hope to see you there.
Local Live Entertainment Kumu Lei and Halau Ka Lei Kukui Hi’ilani hula, Bluegrass, well-known local entertainers, and more!
The Banana Beach House is located on Kauai’s magical north shore, and where Hollywood lives. We’re offering limited time special for reservation covering the dates of March 11 – 20, 2012. This is by far one my very favorite beachfront properties on Kauai. It is furnished very nicely offering a beach vibe, including 4 very nice bedrooms, 2 of which includes ocean views and each with a private bath. The beach is located right out your front door. The beach is not easily accessible, which makes it your own private beach. A small lagoon for swimming makes the Banana Beach House a must for discriminating visitors looking for the ultimate Kauai vacation. It is perfect for a honeymoon getaway, family vacation, or luxurious beachfront holiday. You will absolutely love this home! If this time frame suits you, take advantage while you can, and call us for a reservation today at toll free (888) 489-4552 today.